There are only 11 days left! I know I’m going to miss these people like crazy when I leave, but I have a cold, and I’m missing home so much.
I’m looking forward to…
- Pete pete pete Missy pete pete pete, etc.
- My bed, shower and couch
- Friends and family and the crazy people at work
- Putting toilet paper in the toilet (ugh the bins here…so gross..)
- Cooking and eating real food. Takeout every single day and night is crazy. (Pete if you’re reading this, I’d really like steak when I get back with so much veggies. All the veggies. Actually, you eat the steaks, I’ll just eat a plate of veggies.)
- Being in a city that I know like the back of my hand – not having to rely on taxis, translating apps and hand gestures
- Speaking to people without my accent being called ‘cute’ 😛
- REAL MELBOURNE COFFEE esfih;rag;hirgh;kgrj
- A massage. Got one booked in with Jackel for the first Saturday I’m back.
- WEDDINGS! There are two awesome ones within 2 weeks of each other. I hope to god I can still fit into that bridesmaids dress…
Also, if you guys can spare a moment, please click the heart on this picture. There’s a competition at RMIT.
This weekend I’ll be in Seoul with the group, minus my laptop so no blog posts for a few days.